IVF treatment reduce the distance from infertility to family by helping the childless couple to become parents with assisted reproduction.
In Vitro Fertilization is a popular fertility treatment. The egg and sperm are combined outside the body for this process. Initially ovulatory process of the woman is stimulated and monitored. Then the ovum is taken and is fertilized with a sperm under the supervision of the laboratory. The fertilized egg then undergoes embryoculture and is transferred to the woman’s uterus.
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Male factor infertility including decreased sperm count or sperm motility
- Women with ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids
- Women who have had their fallopian tubes removed
- Individuals with a genetic disorder
- Unexplained infertility
- Decreased chance of miscarriage.
- Increased chance of having a healthy baby
- Donation of eggs and/or sperm.
- IVF works where other infertility treatments fail.
- It can be used by anybody.
- Increased chance of conception
Visit us: www.best-hospital-infertility.com
Drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org