More than 90% of male having Infertility Problems due to low sperm counts,poor sperm quality. The remaining reasons for male Infertility includes genetic defects,anatomical problems and hormonal imbalances etc. The common symptoms for male infertility includes ejaculation and erections will happen without any difficulty.
The main method of surgical sperm retrieval includes :
- TESA ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration ) : This method involves sucking out the fluid inside the testicle by placing a needle attached to a syringe through the skin of the scrotum.
- PESA ( Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration ) : Here same technique is placed directly but here the needle is placed directly into the epididymis.
- MESA ( Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration ) : An open surgical sperm retrieval procedure uses commonly performed in men with vasal obstruction.
Azoospermia : In these condition there is no sperm production.
Conditions That Cause Azoospermia
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Unexplained genetic infertility
- Testosterone supplements
Genesis Fertility Research Centre Provides all type of Infertility Treatment Including Female and Male Infertility Treatment In Tamilnadu at resonable price.For more details
Visit Us : www.best-hospital-infertility.com
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org